DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020 Notification has announced by the officials. The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) department had invited the online applications to fill 1817 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. People who are looking for Central Government Jobs updates can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. Job seekers who have completed their 10th/ ITI standard are eligible to apply for DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019. Contenders can register for DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs from 23rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2020. To know educational qualifications, selection process, age limits, the online application process, important dates, etc of DRDO Notification 2019, you can go through the entire session. The Defense Research and Development Organization Department official website is www.drdo.gov.in.
Get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, IT Jobs, Railway Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Current Affairs, etc @ findjobforyou.com.
Defense Research and Development Organization Jobs 2020 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
Number of Posts – 1,817 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- SC – 163 Posts
- ST – 114 Posts
- OBC – 503 Posts
- EWS – 188 Posts
- Un-Reserved – 849 Posts
DRDO Employment Notification 2020 – Complete Info
Name of the Organization – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
Name of the Posts – Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1,817 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official WebSite – www.drdo.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies 2020
Job seekers must possess 10th with ITI from any recognized university are eligible for DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- All Other Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
Registered job aspirants under DRDO MTS Notification 2019 will be selected for Multi-Tasking Staff posts based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – Tier I and Tire II
- Personal Interview
Salary Given for Defense Research and Development Organization
Finalized candidates under DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 will receive the pay scale of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- as per month.
How to Apply for DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020
- Firstly, interested job hunters have to visit the DRDO official website@
www.drdo.gov.in. Or visit the attached the official Notification link.
- Then, in DRDO recruitment/ career tab, you will be able to find DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2019.
- Know the eligibility instructions of DRDO available in that pdf. And the hit on Apply Online and then fill the DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff application form.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay exam fee as per the category.
- Finally, recheck the details and then submit the DRDO MTS application form and take a hard copy of application form for further use.
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence,
Metcalfe House, Civil Lines,
Delhi – 110 054.
- Helpline: 011-23882323, 23819217.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Website: www.drdo.gov.in.
Important Dates for DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs 2020
- Starting Date to Apply for DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 – 23rd December 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 23rd January 2020