Delhi Police HCO Recruitment 2020
Are you browsing for the Latest Police Jobs??? Here avails the wonderful opportunity for you. Delhi Police HCO Recruitment 2020 Notification issued for 649 Head Constable Operator Posts. Candidates can make use of the chance as soon as possible. Job Aspirants who are willing to work with the department of the Delhi Police can make use of the chance at earliest. All the candidates who are interested can fill the application.Delhi Police Head Constable Notification is for the aspirants who have completed their 10+2 and should have NTC certificate from the recognized Organization/Board. Interested candidates can apply before the closing date. Aspirants can get registered via Online from 28th December 2019 to 27th January 2020. To know more details like educational qualifications, age limits, selection criteria, online registration process, important dates, etc of Delhi Police HCO Recruitment 2020, you can refer to the below sessions. The official website of Delhi Police Department is www.delhipolice.nic.in.
Delhi Police Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Head Constable Operator (HCO) Posts
Number of Post – 649 Posts
Post and Category wise Vacancy Details
Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Posts
Male Candidates: 435 Posts
Open: 392 Posts
- Gen/UR – 134 Posts
- EWS – 40 Posts
- OBC – 93 Posts
- SC – 76 Posts
- ST – 49 Posts
Departmental: 43 Posts
- Gen/UR – 15 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
- OBC – 10 Posts
- SC – 08 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
Female Candidates: 214 Posts
Open: 193 Posts
- Gen/UR – 67 Posts
- EWS – 19 Posts
- OBC – 45 Posts
- SC – 38 Posts
- ST – 24 Posts
Departmental: 21 Posts
- Gen/UR – 07 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- OBC – 05 Posts
- SC – 04 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
Delhi Police Employment Notification 2020 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Delhi Police Department
Name of the Posts – Head Constable Operator (HCO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 649 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Delhi
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.delhipolice.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Haed Constable Vacancies 2020
Applicants must have qualified their SSC from the reputed board. Also must have the typing speed of 1000 with in 15min.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board with science & mathematics as subjects.
- National trade certificate (NTC) in the trade of mechanic-cum-operator electronic communication
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Interested candidates for Delhi Police HCO Recruitment 2019 must have to process the below given Application Fee. Hence check out the following details.
- General /OBC/EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – No Fee
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test
- Personal Interview
Physical Standards Test:
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest : 78cm – 82cm
- Height: 157 cm
Pay Scale Offered by Delhi Police Department
Selected Aspirants of Delhi Police Department will receive the monthly pay scale of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- from the Organization.
How to Apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020
- First of all, individuals need to log on to the Delhi Police HCO Recruitment Official website @ www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Search for the notification pdf of Delhi Police HCO Recruitment 2020.
- Download the Notification PDF from the link attached.
- Check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- In case you are eligible then click on Apply Online link.
- Open advt pdf and then read the eligibility instructions, after that download the application form and then fill the Delhi Police Head Constable application form as per instructions.
- Make sure that you enter the accurate details.
- At last, save a hard copy of the Delhi Police Head Constable Operator (HCO) application form for future use.
Important Dates for Delhi Police Head Constable Operator Jobs 2020
- Online Application Process Starts From – 28th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 27th January 2020