CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018
Central Reserve Police Force announced the employment news. The CRPF department is looking up for the candidates who are eagerly looking up for the Job opportunity. CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification announced through an official advertisement. As per the notification we can infer that there are 359 vacant posts of Constable posts like HT/GD(Male & Female) and as well as CT/GD (Male & Female). All those who are interested can make use of this excellent chance by applying for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018. Applicants can have the complete information of CRPF Recruitment 2018 from the below sections.
CRPF is hiring the applicants who have qualified all the selection rounds which are conducted by the department of Central Reserve Police Force. The recruitment team of CRPF is seeking the application forms through offline. Hence therefore the candidates can have the official notifcation along with the application forms from the below attached links. And the starting date to fill the CRPF online application forms are available from now. Closing date for submission of the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018 applications is 13th January 2019.
Central Reserve Police Force Employment News 2018 | Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Head Constable and Constable Posts
Number of Vacancies – 359 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
Constable (General Duty)- 339 Posts
- Men- 295 Posts
- Women- 44 Posts
Head Constable (General Duty)
- Men- 19 Posts
- Women- 1 Post
CRPF Latest Recruitment 2018 | Brief Info
Organization Name – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Post Name – Head Constable and Constable Posts
Total Number of Posts – 359 Posts
Application Mode – Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.crpf.gov.in
CRPF Constabale Jobs 2018 | ELigibility Criteria
Applicants must have to satisfy the following educational qualifications before applying for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
- HT/GD Posts – must have to possess 10+2 from the recognized university or board.
- CT/GD Posts – Should complete matriculation or its equivalent from the reputed board.
Candidates must attain the below age limitations while applying for the CRPF Recruitment 2018.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 23 Years
Aspirants must have to pay the CRPF application fee according to the official notification as given below.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
Candidates will get selected as per their performance listed in the following selection rounds conducted by the recruitment of CRPF.
- Physical Standard Test
- Trail Test
- Physically Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale Offered for CRPF Constable Vacancies 2018
Post wise salary details
- Constable (General Duty) Posts – Level- 3 Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Head Constable (General Duty) Posts – Level- 4 Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
How to Apply for CRPF HT/GD Recruitment Notification 2018
All those who are applying for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018 can have a look at the foollowing applying process of CRPF.
- Candidates can look up for the official portal of CRPF i.e., www.crpf.gov.in
- In the recruitment tab, the applicants can browse for the Latest Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully go through the official advertisement while filling the application forms.
- Applicants must have to check out the eligibility conditions before applying for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
- In case if you are eligible to apply for the recruitment you can start filling the application form.
- Download the application form and enter all the accurate details.
- After completion of filling up the details, you can post the application form to the following postal address.
The DIG, Group Center, CRPF
Important Dates for CRPF CT/GD Recruitment 2018
- CRPF Constable Application Forms – Available Now.
- Last Date for Submission of CRPF Application Forms – 13th January 2019