Coal India Recruitment 2020
Are you in search of the Central Government Jobs?? Then here avails the wonderful Job opportunity waiting for you. Recently the Coal India Limited has come up with the Latest Employment News i.e.,Coal India Recruitment 2020. Job seekers who are interested in Central Government Jobs can make use of this golden opportunity by applying before the registration process ends. The Coal India Limited Department is looking for the young and talented candidates to fill the 1,326 vacancies of Management Trainee Posts. Aspirants who are looking forward to towards their career in the CIL department can make use of this excellent chance before the scheduled dates. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Contenders can get registered via Online. The registration process begins from 21st December 2019 and lasts upto 19th January 2020. In the below data, we have mentioned Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc to apply for the Coal India Management Trainee Jobs. The Coal India Limited Department Official Website is www.coalindia.in
For the Latest Government Job updates like Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs etc from www.findjobforyou.com.
Coal India Limited Department Jobs 2020 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Management Trainee Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1,326 Posts
Department wise Vacancy Details
- Mining – 288 Posts
- Electrical – 218 Posts
- Mechanical – 258 Posts
- Civil – 68 Posts
- Coal Preparation – 28 Posts
- Systems – 46 Posts
- Materials Management – 28 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 254 Posts
- Personnel & HR – 89 Posts
- Marketing & Sales – 23 Posts
- Community Development – 26 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Finance & Accounts||70||26||38||52||68||254|
|Personnel & HR||35||8||14||8||24||89|
|Marketing & Sales||7||2||3||2||9||23|
CIL Employment Notification 2020 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Coal India Limited (CIL)
Name of the Posts – Management Trainee Posts
Number of Posts – 1,326 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.coalindia.in
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have completed their Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Degree from any government reputed university/ Institute are eligible for Coal India Recruitment 2020. Read the official notification for more details on Coal India Careers.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- General / OBC / EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates – No Fee
- Employees of Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries – No Fee
- Online Test (Computer Based Online Test)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Coal India Limited Department
- E 2 Grade – Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- (Initial Basic Rs. 50,000/- per month)
- E 3 Grade – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- (Initial Basic Rs. 60,000/- per month with probation for 1 year)
Online Application Process for Coal India Management Trainee Vacancies 2020
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the Coal India Recruitment Official website @ www.scclcil.in
- Look for careers/ recruitment tab and find the latest Notifications. Then, you will be able to find Coal India Recruitment 2019 notification pdf.
- Know the eligibility information and then hit on apply online and fill the application form of Coal India Management Trainee Jobs.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in the relevant field.
- Remit the exam fee and cross-check all the details before submitting it.
- At last, submit and take the print out of Coal India Recruitment application form for future use.
Important Dates for Coal India Management Trainee Jobs 2020
- Online Application Process Begins On – 21st December 2019 (Saturday)
- Final Date to Submit CIL Online Application Forms – 19th January 2020 (Sunday)
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Online Test – 27th February 2020 to 28th February 2020 ( Thursday & Friday )