CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Hello job seekers… Are you here to know about the Latest Government Jobs updates??? Then here is the best news for you. The Central Industrial Security Force Department had declared the wonderful job opportunity for the unemployed candidates who are preparing for the police jobs. As per the CISF Official Notification, the number of vacancies that are going to fill is 429 posts. CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill Head Constable Vacant posts. People can utilize this golden opportunity by applying for CISF Recruitment 2019 by on or before the last date i.e., 20th February 2019. And the online registration process starts from 21st January 2019.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the talented job seekers who have completed their 12th standard or its equivalent. Mode of application to register for CISF Head Constable Jobs is Online. Interested job seekers can go through the entire session to know the eligibility criteria to apply for CISF Recruitment 2018. Central Industrial Security Force Department Official Website is www.cisf.gov.in. Bookmark our webiste @ www.findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
CISF HC Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Head Constable (HC) Posts
Number of Posts – 429 Posts
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name of the Posts – Head Constable (HC) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 429 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.cisf.gov.in
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Direct Male – 328 Posts
- Direct Female – 37 Posts
- LDCE – 64 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Head Constable Jobs 2019
Job seekers who have finished their 12th standard or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ university are eligible to apply for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates – 03 years
Application/ Registration Fee
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women/ Ex.Serviceman Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Central Industrial Security Force Department
Job hunters who have selected for the CISF Head Constable posts will get the monthly pay bond of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.
Steps to apply for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- First of all, people have to log on to the CISF official website at www.cisf.gov.in.
- Then, you will be able to see CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf. Open that CISF Advt pdf and then read the entire eligibility information.
- After that, hit on Apply Online and then fill the CISF Head Constable online application form with the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee and then cross check the details which you entered in the CISF HC application form.
- At last, hit on submit to finish the CISF HC online registration process.
Important Dates for CISF Head Constable Vacancies 2019
- Online application Process Commencement from – 21st January 2019
- Last Date to submit CISF Application forms – 20th February 2019 til 05:00 PM
- Final date to submit exam fee – 22nd February 2019