CDAC Noida Recruitment 2019
CDAC Noida Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced recently in the month of May through the official advertisement. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Department is inviting the online applications to fill 163 Vacancies of Project Manager, Project Associate, Project Engineer Posts. Contenders who have finished their B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA are eligible for CDAC Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for CDAC Project Manager, Project Engineer Jobs 2019 is Online. Keep visiting our website@ findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs updates regarding the State, Central, IT, Bank, SSC, UPSC, Railway Jobs, etc.
The department of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is looking for talented job hunters for various posts. Eligible job seekers can register for CDAC Noida Recruitment 2019 in between 20th August 2019 to 03rd September 2019. In this session, you can also get the educational qualifications, selection criteria, online registration process, age limits, important dates, etc which will be useful to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2019. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Department official website is www.cdac.in
CDAC Noida Notification 2019 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Project Manager, Project Associate, Project Engineer Posts
Number of Posts – 163 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Project Associate – 46 Posts
- Project Engineer – 115 Posts
- Project Manager – 02 Posts
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Name of the Post – Project Manager, Project Associate, Project Engineer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 163 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Noida
Job Category – Central Government Job
Official Webiste – www.cdac.in
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Project Manager, Project Engineer Jobs 2019
Post wise Educational Qualifications
- For Project Manager Post – Contenders must have to complete B.E/B. Tech./MCA in relevant discipline or Masters Degree in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters Degree in Engineering (M.E) or Ph. D. Candidates must have the required experience as per the official norms.
- For Project Post – Individuals should have B.E/B. Tech./MCA in 1st class in relevant discipline or Post Graduation in the relevant field. And job aspirants must have 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Project Associate – 37 Years
- Project Engineer – 50 Years
- Project Manager – 35 Years
- General / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
- Online Test (Project Engineer & Project Associate)
- Personal Interview (Project Manager)
Salary Offered by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Dept
Post wise Salary Details
- Project Associate Post – Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 52,500/-
- Project Manager Post – Rs. 64,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
- Project Engineer Post – Rs.31,000/- to Rs. 1,35,000/-
Steps to Apply for CDAC Noida Project Manager, Project Engineer Vacancies 2019
- First of all log on to the CDAC Dept official website@ www.cdac.in
- Know the available instructions available in that CDAC Noida Notification pdf.
- If eligible, fill the CDAC Noida Recruitment application form by clicking on Apply Online.
- Upload the scanned documents and then remit the application fee.
- Finally, recheck all the details and then submit the CDAC application form.
The Officer (HR),
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC],
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P).
Important Dates for CDAC Noida Recruitment 2019
- CDAC Online Application Process Starts From – 20th August 2019
- Ending Date to Submit CDAC Noida Online Applications – 3rd September 2019