BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Hope most of you are in search of the Govt Job Updates. Here is the best opportunity for you all. BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Notification published for 326 Stenographer Jobs. All those who are interested in working with the BSSC department can grab this chance as quickly as possible. Applicants can get the complete details like Name of the Post, No. Of Vacanices, Online Application Process, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Application Fee etc from the below sections.
Applications are available to the Job Applicants via Online. Hence the candidates can utilize can apply before the closing dates. The application forms are accessible to the aspirants from 15th March 2019 to 06th April 2019. www.findjobforyou.com is the best website where you can get the Latest information regarding State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Current Affairs etc.
BSSC Latest Employment News 2019 – Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Stenographer Posts
Number of Posts – 326 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 140 Posts
- SC – 60 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBC – 43 Posts
- OBC (Woman) – 09 Posts
- BC – 70 Posts
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Notification 2019 – Overview
Organization Names – Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Post Names – Stenographer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 326 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Bihar
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have to possess 12th Standard to apply for the BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
Applicants should attain the age criteria as per the official notification. Have a look at the below details.
- Minimum Age Limit:18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
Candidates who are interested to apply for BSSC Recruitment 2019 must have to process the application fee as per the category wise. Go through the following registration fee details.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PHD Category Candidates – Rs.150/-
Contenders will get selected based on their performance shown in the below listed selection rounds.
- Written Examination
Salary Offered by Bihar Staff Selection Commission Department
Job Seekers who got shortlisted for the BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
Online Application Process for BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- First of all the candidates have to log on to the official website www.bsssc.bih.nic.in
- Reach out to the Latest Employment News from the official website.
- Next check out the eligibility criteria of BSSC Recruitment 2019
- Ensure that you are eligible for the recruitment process.
- Aspirants can click on Apply Online.
- Fill up the BSSC Application Forms 2019 with accurate details.
- Process the application fee via Online.
- Submit the application forms before the scheduled dates.
Important Dates of BSSC Notification 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 15th March 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 06th April 2019