BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced through the official advertisement. Border Security Forces (BSF) Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification to fill about 1356 vacant posts. As per the BSF official notification, the post names that are going to register are Constable GD Posts. BSF Department has come up with a wonderful job opportunity for the contenders who are willing to start their career in the police department. The mode of application for Border Security Forces Recruitment 2019 is Offline. The official website of Border Security Forces (BSF) is www.bsf.nic.in.
Border Security Forces (BSF) Department has announced the official employment notification to fill about fill 1356 vacancies. Job seekers must possess Matriculation or 10th Class or it’s equivalent are eligible to register for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019. Job seekers need to register for BSF Constable Jobs from 7th November 2019 and the last date to register for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 is 14th November 2019. Applying job seekers can also go through the below sessions for the eligibility information age limits, educational qualifications, selection process, registration process, etc that are required to apply for Border Security Forces Constable Vacancies 2019.
Check our website@ www.findjobforyou.com for all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
Border Security Forces Dept Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Constable GD Posts
Number of Posts – 1356 Posts
Department wise vacancy Details
- BSF – 727 Posts
- CSF – 629 Posts
BSF – 727 Posts
- Male – 618 Posts
- Female – 109 Posts
Entire J & K and Ladakh
- Male – 494 Posts
- Female – 87 Posts
Border Districts of J&K and Ladakh
- Male – 124 Posts
- Female – 22 Posts
CISF – 629 Posts
- Male – 566 Posts
- Female – 63 Posts
BSF Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Border Security Forces (BSF) Department
Name of the Posts – Constable GD Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1356 Posts
Apply Mode – Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.bsf.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Constable Vacancies 2019
Job seekers who have completed their Matriculation or 10Th Class pass from a recognized Board / University are eligible for BSF Constable jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years
Application/ Examination Fee
Applying candidates of BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 have to refer to given attached BSF Notification pdf to know the registration/ application fee details.
Candidates who have applied for the BSF Constable Notification 2019 need to qualify all the selection rounds that are mentioned below.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Male – 165 Cms
- Female – 155 Cms
Chest For males:
- Unexpanded – 78 Cms
- Expended – Min. expansion 5 Cms
Pay Scale Offered by Border Security Force Department
Selected job seekers under BSF Constable Vacancies will get the monthly pay scale of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-.
Steps to Apply for BSF Constable GD Job 2019
- First of all, individuals need to log on to the BSF official website @ www.bsf.nic.in.
- Search for the notification pdf of BSF Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Open advt pdf and then read the eligibility instructions, after that download the application form and then fill the BSF Constable application form as per instructions.
- Attach the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and then pay the application fee.
- At last, save a hard copy of the BSF Constable application form for future use.
Important Dates for Border Security Force Constable Notification 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 7th November 2019
- Final Date to Submit BSF Application Forms – 14th November 2019