BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced through the official advertisement. Border Security Forces (BSF) Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification to fill about 1763 vacant posts. As per the BSF official notification, the post names that are going to register are Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. BSF Department has come up with a wonderful job opportunity for the contenders who are willing to start their career in the police department. The mode of application for Border Security Forces Recruitment 2019 is Offline. Check our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
Border Security Forces (BSF) Department has announced the official employment notification to fill about fill 1763 vacancies. Job seekers must possess Matriculation or its equivalent are eligible to register for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019. Job seekers need to register for BSF Constable Jobs from 26th January 2019 and the last date to register for BSF Recruitment 2019 is 26th February 2019. Applying job seekers can also go through the below sessions for the eligibility information age limits, educational qualifications, selection process, registration process, etc that are required to apply for Border Security Forces Constable Vacancies 2018. The official website of Border Security Forces (BSF) is www.bsf.nic.in.
Border Security Forces Dept Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Constable (Tradesmen) Posts
Number of Posts – 1763 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Detals
- CT (Cobbler) – 32 Posts
- CT (Tailor) – 36 Posts
- CT (Carpenter) – 13 Posts
- CT (Cook) – 561 Posts
- CT (W/C) – 330 Posts
- CT (W/M) – 253 Posts
- CT (Barber) – 146 Posts
- CT (Sweeper) – 389 Posts
- CT (Waiter) – 9 Posts
- CT (Painter) – 1 Posts
- CT (Draughtsmen) – 1 Post
- CT (Tailor) – 2 Posts
BSF Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Border Security Forces (BSF) Department
Name of the Posts – Constable (Tradesmen) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1763 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.bsf.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Constable Vacancies 2019
Willing job seekers should possess matriculation or its equivalent to apply for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years
Application/ Examination Fee
Refer official Notification
Mode of Application
Candidates who have applied for the BSF Constable Notification 2019 need to qualify all the selection rounds that are mentioned below.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Height (ST) – 162.5 cm
- Height (Others) – 167.5 cm
- Chest (ST) – 76-81 cm
- Chest (Others) – 78-83 cm
- Height (ST) – 150 cm
- Height (Others) – 157 cm
Pay Scale Offered by Border Security Forces Dpet
Individuals who have selected for the BSF Constable vacancies will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs.21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-.
Steps to Apply for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
- First of all, individuals need to log on to the BSF official website @ www.bsf.nic.in.
- Search for the notification pdf of BSF Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Open advt pdf and then read the eligibility instructions, after that download the application form and then fill the BSF Constable application form as per instructions.
- Upload the relevant documents and then remit the exam fee if it is required.
- Recheck the details in the BSF Constable application form which you have filled.
- At last, click on submit option to finish the online registration process of BSF.
Important Dates for BSF Constable Jobs
- BSF Online Application Process Begins On – 26th January 2019
- Closing Date to Submit BSF Online Applications – 26th February 2019