BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
Border Security Force (BSF) Department had declared the Latest Government Jobs Notification i.e., BSF Constable Recruitment 2019. The Department of Border Security Forces is inviting the online applications to fill about 1072 Vacancies of Head Constable Posts. Candidates who have completed their 10th/ 12th standard with ITI are eligible for BSF Recruitment 2019. This is the best time for the candidates to fulfill their dreams. Interested contenders can register for BSF Head Constable Jobs from 14th May 2019. And the last date for submitting the BSF Online applications is on 12th June 2019.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification is for young and dynamic people to fill the Head Constable vacant posts. Mode of application for the Border Security Force Recruitment 2019 is Online. Here, the applying candidates of BSF Constable Jobs can get the required educational qualifications, age limit criteria, selection procedure, registration process, important dates, etc. Stay tuned to our blog @ findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs Update. The Border Security Force Department official website is www.bsf.nic.in
Border Security Force Constable Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Head Constable Posts.
Number of Posts – 1072 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Head Constable (Radio Operator) – 300 Posts
- Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) – 772 Posts
BSF Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization –Border Security Force Department
Name of the Posts – Head Constable Posts
Number of Posts – 1072 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.bsf.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Constable Vacancies 2019
Job seekers who have completed their 10th/ 12th standard with ITI from any reputed university are eligible for BSF constable jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit –25 Years
- General /OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
Candidates who have registered under BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification will be selected for the Head Constable Posts based on the applicants’ performance in the given selection rounds.
- Physically Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Given by Border Security Force Department
Selected job seekers under BSF Constable Vacancies will get the monthly pay scale of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
Steps to Apply for BSF Constable Jobs
- First of all, candidates have to visit the BSF official website @
www.bsf.nic.in. Or you can also check the below-attached link.
- Go to the careers/ recruitment tab and then find for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf. After that know the eligibility instructions given in that pdf.
- If eligible, start filling the BSF Head Constable online application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents and then pay the exam fee as per your category.
- At last, recheck all the details and hit on submit to finish the registration process of BSF constable Notification 2019. And save a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Dates for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
- BSF Head Constable Registration Process Starts From – 14th May 2019
- Final Date to Register for BSF Constable Jobs – 12th Jun 2019