BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Hello, Job Aspirants are hunting for the Latest Government Jobs?? Here is the good news for you i.e., BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019. From the official notification released, we can infer that there are 145
Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Vacancies. Applicants can make use of this excellent as quickly as possible. From the below sections you can get the complete details like Post Names, No. Of Vacanices, Application Fee, Educational Qualification, Age Limits etc of BHEL Recruitment 2019.
The department of BHEL is inviting the application forms via Online from the talented aspirants. And the registration process begins on 16th April 2019. The ending date will be on 6th May 2019. Regarding the Latest Government Jobs updates, the candidates can visit our blog www.fimdjobforyou.com
BHEL Executive Trainee Vacancies 2019 | Job Details
Post Names – Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
Number of Posts – 145 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Mechanical – 40 Posts
- Electrical – 30 Posts
- Civil – 20 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
- HR – 20 Posts
- Finance – 25 Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notification 2019 | Complete Info
Name of the Organization – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Name of the Posts – Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
Total Number of Posts – 145 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Job
Official Webiste – www.careers.bhel.in.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer Trainee (HR) Jobs 2019
Aspirants applying for the BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 must have to satisfy the following Educational Qualification.
- Engineer Trainee – must have a bachelor’s degree from the reputed university with a post-graduation degree under HR Management.
- Executive Trainee (Finance) – Should possess a graduation degree from the recognized university having qualified chartered or costs and as well as work accountants.
Candidates must attain the age criteria for the recruitment process of BHEL. Have a look at the following age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 29 Years
Applicants must have to pay the application fee according to the category wise. Go through the below BHEL Registration Fee details.
- UR/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500+ Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates – Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST
- Written Test (Computer Based )
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Aspirants who have selected for BHELEngineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts will get an awesome pay bond of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- as per month.
How to Apply for BHEL Executive Trainee (Finance) Vacancy 2019
- Candidates are suggested to refer to the official blog of BHEL.
- Next reach out to the Careers tab and then look up for the “BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019”
- Get the Notification PDF from the attached link on the website.
- All the eligible candidates can click on Apply link.
- Enter all the required details in the BHEL Application Forms.
- Process the registration fee of BHEL Executive Trainee Jobs 2019.
- Finy have a hard copy of the application fee for further reference.
Important Dates of BHEL Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 16th April 2019
- Registration Process Ends On – 6th May 2019
- Last Date of paying the Application Fee – 8th May 2019
Stay tuned our website@ www.findjobforyou.com, to get the Government Jobs Updates like Bank, UPSC, SSC, IT, Teaching, Railway Jobs, etc.