APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019
Dear Job Aspirants are you browsing for the upcoming government Jobs?? APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for the 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies. The department of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is looking for talented aspirants. In this session, contenders can get the educational qualifications, age limits, selection process, application fee, online registration process, etc. Candidates can apply Online for the APSLPRB Recruitment 2019. Aspirants can have access to the application forms from 30th September 2019 and last upto 30th October 2019. Willing candidates can go through the eligibility criteria before applying. The official website for APEPDCL is www.slrprb.gov.in.
If you are the one searching for the upcoming Government Jobs like SSC Jobs, State Government Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, Central Government Jobs, IT Jobs, etc then www.findjobforyou.com is the best Job portal.
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Notification 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Total Number of Posts – 50 Posts
Zone wise Vacancy Details
- Zone – I (Visakhapatnam Range) – 9 Posts
- II – Zone (Eluru Range) – 10 Posts
- Zone – III (Guntur Range) – 14 Posts
- Zone – IV (Kurnool Range) – 17 Posts
APSLPRB Latest Employment News 2019 | Complete Info
Name of the Organization – Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)
Name of the Post – Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Number of Posts – 50 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.slrprb.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs 2019
Applicants who have possessed the Bachelor’s degree under respective trades also who have the Bachelor’s degree in law can apply for the APSRLRB Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019.
Candidates of APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 should satisfy the age criteria according to the below information given.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years as on 1st July 2019
Applicants of APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 can check the official notification to know more about the registration fee details.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
Process of Selection
Aspirants applying for the APSLPRB Notification 2019 can go through the listed rounds of selection. To get selected as an Asst Public Prosecutor must qualify these selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
Candidates who are shortlisted for the APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Post will receive the best amount of salary of Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-from the AP Police Department.
How to Apply for APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can first log on to the official blog www.slrpb.gov.in
- Go to the Latest Notifications tab and then click on the link attached.
- Download the Notification PDF.
- Verify the eligibility criteria.
- Then start filling the application form with the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the Application Forms before the closing dates.
Important Dates for APSLPRB Vacancies 2019
- Registration Process begins from – 30th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of APSLPRB Application Forms 2019 – 31st October 2019
- Date of Written Examination – 17th November 2019