APPSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2019
Hello, Job Aspirants are you looking up for the Government Jobs in AP? Recently the government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with the Latest Employment News Opportunity. i.e., APPSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2019. Hence all the willing candidates to work under the department of APPSC can grab this wonderful opportunity on or before the scheduled dates. As per the official notification released there are 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector Vacancies. Candidates can have the complete details of APPSC Dy Inspector Vacancies 2019 details namely Post Names, No. Of Posts, Available Vacancies, Application Fee, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Important Dates from the upcoming sections.
Applicants are suggested to fill out the APPSC Technical Asst Application Forms 2019 from 18th April 2019 and the closing date is on 9th May 2019. The department of Andhra Pradesh PSC is inviting the application forms via Online. To get the Latest Government Jobs updates the Job seekers can refer to our Job portal www.findjobforyou.com.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Deputy Inspector Jobs 2019 | Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector Posts
Number of Posts – 22 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service – 08 Posts
- Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) in A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service – 08 Posts
- Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub Service – 01 Post
- Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service – 03 Posts
- Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service – 01 Post
APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Complete Details
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Names – Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector Posts
Total Number of Posts – 22 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Webiste – www.psc.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Latest Notification 2019
Candidates who possess a M.Sc Degree or M.Tech or Diploma from the recognized board of university can apply for the APPSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2019. For more information refer to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Contenders must have to pay the APPSC Deputy Inspector Recruitment 2019 Application Fee through Online base don their category. Check Below
- UR/OBC Category candidates – Rs. 330/-
- SC/ST/BC/Others Category Candidates – No Fee
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Aspirants who got shortlisted for various vacanices in APPSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2019 will get the best pay scale from the department of APPSC
Post wise Salary Details
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) Post – Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87,130/-
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) Post – Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87,130/-
- Technical Assistants in AP Mines Post – Rs. 23,100/- to Rs. 67,990/-
- Deputy Inspector Post – Rs. 28,940/- to Rs. 78,910/-
- Technical Assistant Post – Rs. 31,460/- to Rs. 84, 970/-
- Welfare Organizer Post – Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
Online Application Process of APPSC Dy Inspector Jobs 2019
- Candidates applying for the APPSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2019 must first refer to the official blog.
- www.psc.ap.gov.in is the official website of APPSC Technical Asst Recruitment 2019.
- Download the Latest Notification for the recruitment tab.
- Check out the vacancy and eligibility criteria by downloading the Notification PDF.
- Now go to the Apply Online and fill out the APPSC Application Forms 2019.
- Make sure that the information you entered is from errors.
- Finally, check out the application forms before Submission and have a copy for future reference.
Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 18th April 2019
- Registration Process ends on – 09ty May 2019