APPSC Recruitment 2018
Hello… Job seekers! Are you still in search of Latest Government Jobs??? Here is a great opportunity for you i.e., APPSC Recruitment 2018. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up with the latest update to fill the Forest Range Officer Vacancies. As per the APPSC official website, the number of posts that are going to register is 24 posts. To utilize this APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2018 contenders must meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria to apply for APPSC Notification 2018 is Bachelor’s Degree. Interested job aspirants of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs should apply via Online Mode.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department fulfills the dreams of talented job seekers who are willing to start their career in government sector. The online registration process starts to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2018 from 10th December 2018. Eligibility candidates must register for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 by on or before due date @ 31st December 2018. Applying job seekers of APPSC FRO Recruitment 2018 can go through all the below sessions for the eligibility information. Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
AP Public Service Commission Dept Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Info
Post Name – Forest Range Officer (FRO)
Number of Vacancies – 24 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Department Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the Post – Forest Range Officer (FRO)
Total Posts – 24 Posts
Mode of Apply – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Forest Range Officer Notification 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for the APPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2018 should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed university.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Application/ Exam Fee
Individuals who are applying for the APPSC Recruitment 2018 should pay the registration fee as follows.
- OBC/ General Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Others – Rs. 120/-
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruits the candidates for Forest Range Officer Posts based on the applicants performance in the below selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered for APPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2018
Selected candidates for the post of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Forest Range Officer Vacancies will get the monthly pay bond of Rs. 31,460/- to Rs. 84,970/-.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Forest Range Officer Vacancies 2018
- Firstly, interested candidates have to visit the APPSC Official website @ www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, the applicants will be able to see the APPSC Recruitment 2018 official notification. Click on that and read the given instructions carefully.
- After that, hit on Apply Online and fill the APPSC FRO application form with all the mandatory information.
- Pay the exam fee as per the category and upload the documents that are given in the APPSC official notification.
- Recheck all the details that you entered in the APPSC FRO inline aplication form.
- At last, hit on submit and take a hard copy of FRO application form for future use.
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Process Starts From – 10th December 2018
- Online Application Process Ends On – 31st December 2018