APPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs update to fill the empty Junior Lecturer Vacancies. APPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification is completely about fill 237 vacant posts. Contenders who are seeking for the Govt Jobs in AP can make use of this golden opportunity as soon as possible. The Online registration process has been not yet started. So, hurry up job seekers!!!!. The online registration process has been going to start from 18th January 2019. SO, eligible contenders must apply by on or before the due date i.e., on 08th February 2019.
APPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification fulfills the dreams of individuals who have under graduation or post graduation and looking for the teaching jobs. Mode of application for this APPSC Recruitment 2018 is Online. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department Official Website is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Check the below sessions for the eligibility criteria which are helpful for you to apply for APPSC Junior Lecturer Jobs. Bookmark our website www.findjobforyou.com for all the government jobs updates.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Dept Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Junior Lecturer Posts
Number of Posts – 237 Posts
APPSC Junior Lecturers Subject wise Carried Forward Vacancies – 37 Posts
- English – 01 Post
- Telugu – 02 Posts
- Hindi – 01 Post
- Urdu – 01 Post
- Oriya – 02 Posts
- Physics – 03 Posts
- Chemistry – 05 Posts
- Botany – 03 Posts
- Zoology – 04 Posts
- Commerce -02 Posts
- Economics – 09 Posts
- Civics – 02 Posts
- History – 02 Posts
APPSC Junior Lecturer Subject Wise Fresh Vacancies – 200 Posts
- English – 18 Post
- Telugu – 16 Posts
- Hindi – 16 Post
- Urdu – 03 Post
- Sanskrit – 03 Posts
- Mathematics – 16 Posts
- Physics – 16 Posts
- Chemistry – 16 Posts
- Botany – 16 Posts
- Zoology – 16 Posts
- Commerce –16 Posts
- Economics – 16 Posts
- Civics – 16 Posts
- History – 16 Posts
Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification 2018 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Names – Junior Lecturer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 237 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Jr Lecturer Jobs 2019
Job seekers who are going to register for APPSC Lecturer Notification 2018 they should be a under gradate or post graduate. Refer the attached APPSC official notification for more details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Registration/ Examination Fee
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs.150/-
Job seekers who have interested to do a job in APPSC Department they have to qualify all the selection rounds which are available below.
- Based on Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Original Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by AP Public Service Commission Dept
Selected job hunters under APPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 will get the monthly pay bond of Rs.37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-.
Steps to Register for APPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2019
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the APPSC Official Website @ www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Find APPSC Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification and open advt pdf and then know the available eligibility information.
- If eligible, hit on Apply Online and then start filling the APPSC Junior Lecturer online application form as per instructions.
- Upload the necessary documents and then remit the exam fee.
- At last, recheck all the details which you entered in the APPSC Jr Lecturer application form.
- Finally, click on submit and then take a hard copy of it for further references.
Important Dates for APPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancies 2019
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 18th January 2019.
- Closing Date to Register APPSC Lecturer Jobs – 08th February 2019.