APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with Latest Job Notification. Aspirants who are browsing for the Govt Jobs in AP can grab the excellent opportunity before the closing dates. According to the official information, there is a 29 vacancies for the Deputy Surveyor Posts. Hence all the applying candidates can register via Online to apply for the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019. The official website for www.psc.ap.gov.in.
If you are the one searching for the upcoming Government Jobs like SSC Jobs, State Government Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs etc then www.findjobforyou.com is the best Job portal. Aspirants of APPSC Dy Surveyor Recruitment 2019 can start applying from 20th February 2019. And the closing date is on 13th March 2019.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Dy Surveyor Vacancies 2019 | Job Details
Name of the Post – Deputy Surveyor Posts
Number of Posts – 29 Posts
APPSC Employment Notification 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Names – Deputy Surveyor Posts
Total Number of Posts – 29 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Dy Surveyor Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to apply for the APPSC Surveyor Jobs 2019 must have to complete their 12th standard from the recognized board of university.
Applying candidates must have to satisfy the age Limitations as per the rules of the organization. Therefore have a look the APPSC age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Contenders participating in the recruitment process of Andhra Pradesh PSC Dy Surveyor Recruitment 2019 should pay the registration fee as per the official information provided.
- Application Processing Fee – Rs. 250/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 80/-
Process of Selection
Aspirants will get selected as per their performance shown in the following listed selection rounds.
- Computer Based Test
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
The Online Mains Examination will be conducted in three centres as follows
Salary Offered by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Candidates who got finalized for the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2019 will get the pay scale of Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/– as per month.
How to Apply Online for APPSC Latest Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have to first visit the official blog of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Check out the Notification PDF available on the official portal.
- Candidates have to go through the notification to know the eligibility criteria.
- If you satisfy the eligibility information click on ” Apply Online” option.
- Start filling out the APPSC Application Form with accurate details.
- Submit the application form before 13th March 2019.
- Pay the APPSC Application Fee through online.
- Finally save the filled in Application Form for further reference.
Important Dates of APPSC Recruitment 2019
- Initial Date to Register APPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs – 20th February 2019.
- Final Date to Submit APPSC Dept Applications – 13th March 2019