APPSC Asst Commissioner Recruitment 2018-19
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department has come up with the new, Latest Employment News. APPSC Asst Commissioner Recruitment 2018-19 Notification is about to fill Assistant Commission of Endowments Posts. This may be the great news for the individuals who are looking for the Govt Jobs in AP. Contenders who are going to apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2018 should possess Graduation in Law. Mode of application for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2019 is Online. Bookmark our website @www.findjobforyou.com for the all latest updates on Government Jobs.
APPSC Asst Commissioner Recruitment 2018-19 Notification registration process starts from 28th December 2018. So, interested and eligible candidates have to apply by on or before the closing date i.e., 19th January 2018. In this session, we have clearly mentioned the educational qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, application process, dates, etc which are required to apply for APPSC Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2019. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department Official Website is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Click Here for more Govt Job Updates in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018-19 | Vacancy Details
Name of he Post – Assistant Commission of Endowments Posts
Number of Posts – 07 Posts
AP Public Service Commission Notification 2018 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Names – Assistant Commission of Endowments Posts
Total Number of Posts – 07 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Asst Commissioner Recruitment 2018-19
Job seekers who have finished their Graduation in Law are eligible to apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Commissioner vacancies 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Application/ Exam Fee
- General Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs.120/-
Individuals who have registered for the APPSC Recruitment 2018 have to qualify all the selection rounds that are mentioned below to get placed in APPSC.
- Based on Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Oral Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Andhra Pradesh Pblic Service Commission Dept
Selected postulates will get an awesome pay bond of Rs.31,460/- to Rs.84,970/- as per month. Refer the attached APPSC Official notification for more info.
How to Register APPSC Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2018-19
- Go to the APPSC Official Website @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Or check the attached APPSC Advt Pdf.
- Then, you will be able to find APPSC Asst Commissioner Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. Click on that and read the entire given information carefully.
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online and then fill the APPSC Asst Commissioner Application form as pr the instructions.
- Upload the necessary documents that are given in the APPSC Advt Pdf.
- Remit the registration fee and cross check the details before submitting the application form.
- At last, submit and take a hard copy of APPSC Asst Commissioner application form for future use.
Important Dates for APPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancies 2018-19
- APPSC Online Registration Process Begins On – 28th December 2018.
- Final Date to Submit APPSC Asst Commissioner Jobs – 19th January 2018