APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification to fill Assistant Statistical Oficer (ASO) Vacancies. As per the APPSC official notification, the number of vacancies that are going to register under APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 is 78 Posts. People who are seeking for the Government Jobs Updates in Andhra Pradesh can make use of this chance as early as possible. Individuals who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Computer Science are eligible to apply for AAPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2019. Interested people have to register for APPSC Recruitent 2019 through Online Mode.
The online registration process of APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 is going to start from 12th February 2019 and Ends on 06th March 2019. Interested and eligible candidates must need to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019 between the registration dates to fulfill your dreams. Below are the eligibility details to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Department Official Website is www.appsc.gov.in. Stay tuned to our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for all updates on Latest Government Jobs.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Assistant Statistical Oficer (ASO) Posts
Number of Posts – 78 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Statistical Officer in carried Forward Post – 08 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Office in Fesh Post – 70 Posts
Carried Forward Vacancies:
- Zone I – 02 Posts
- Zone II – 02 Posts
- For Zone III – 02 Posts
- Zone IV – 02 Posts
- Zone I – 12 Posts
- For Zone II – 25 Posts
- Zone III – 13 Posts
- Zone IV – 20 Posts
Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Jobs 2019 – Complete Info
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Names – Assistant Statistical Oficer (ASO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 78 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.appsc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Notification 2019
Job seekers who want to apply for APPSC ASO Jobs 2019 should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Computer Science from any reputed university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Registration/ Exam Fee
- General/BC Category candidates – Rs. 250/- (application processing fee) + Rs. 80/- (Exam fees).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men/Ration Card holders/ Unemployed youth/PWD candidates – Rs. 250/- (Only application processing fee)
Mode of Application
- Screening Test
- Computer Based Test/ Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered for AP Public Service Commission ASO Vacancies
Candidates who got finalized for the APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 will get the pay scale of Rs.24,440/- to Rs.71,510/- as per month.
Steps to Apply for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2019
- First of all, you have to log to the APPSC official website at www.appsc.gov.in.
- Search for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf. Open that and know the eligibility details.
- Now, hit on Apply Here option and then start filling the APPSC Asst Statistical Officer online application form with all the mandatory info.
- Pay the exam fee as per category if it is required.
- Now, recheck the all details that you have entered in the APPSC ASO online application form.
- At last, hit on submit to finish the registration process.
Important Dates for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins On – 12th February 2019
- Final Date to Submit APPSC Application Forms – 03rd March 2019
- Last Date for Payment – 06 March 2019
- Date of the Screening Test – 19th May 2019
- Date of the Main Exam – Month of the August 2019