AP Health Dept ANM Recruitment 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Health Department has come up with the LATEST EMPLOYMENT NEWS for the job seekers. AP Health Dept ANM Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 1900 Vacancies of ANM/ MPHA Female Posts. People who are preparing for the GOVT JOBS IN AP can make use of this golden chance as early as possible. Eligibile contenders have to register for ANM/ MPHA Jobs through Online Mode. For more LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS updates, job seekers can visit our blog www.findjobforyou.com regularly.
People have to complete 10th standard and intermediate with the required course and with one-year clinical training to apply for AP Health Dept ANM Recruitment 2019. Go through the entire session for the eligibility information and selection process, online registration, etc to apply for Andhra Pradesh Health Department Jobs. The online registration process is going to start from 02nd February 2019 to 20th February 2019. The Andhra Pradesh Health and Family Welfare Department Official Website is www.cfw.ap.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh ANM/ MPHA Jobs – Vacancy Info
Post Names – ANM / MPHA Female Posts
Number of Posts – 1900 Posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
- Srikakulam – 52 Posts
- Krishna – 168 Posts
- Vizianagaram – 29 Posts
- Visakhapatnam- 150 Posts
- Guntur – 242 Posts
- Anantapur – 140 Posts
- East Godavari – 227 Posts
- West Godavari – 193 Posts
- Prakasam – 99 Posts
- Nellore – 176 Posts
- Chittoor – 182 Posts
- Kadapa – 97 Posts
- Kurnool – 145 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Health and Family Welfare Deparment
Name of the Posts – ANM / MPHA Female Posts
Number of Posts – 1900 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Webiste – www.cfw.ap.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Health Dept ANM/ MPHA Vacancies 2019
Candidates who have completed their SSC or equivalent Examination; Must have passed EITHER 18124 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and should complete one-year Clinical Training in the selected Government Hospital.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
- General/OBC Category Candidate – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PH Category Candidate – No Fee
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
Salary Offered AP Health DeptANM Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates for AP health department ANM/ MPHA posts will get the
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Health Dept ANM/ MPHA Jobs
- Candidates who are applying for AP health dept jobs have to log on to the official website i.e., www.cfw.ap.nic.in
- Search for the Notification pdf of AP Health Dept ANM Recruitment 2019 and read the available instructions in the PDF.
- Now, click on Register Here and then start filling the AP ANM/ MPHA online application form.
After that, upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format and then remit the exam fee as per category.
- Recheck the details that you filled in ANM/ MPHA application form.
- Finally, submit and save a system generated hard copy for future references.
Important Dates for AP Health Dept ANM/ MPHA Notification 2019
- Online Registration Process Commencement From – 02nd February 2019
- Final Date to Register AP Health Dept Jobs – 20th February 2019