AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has come up with the Latest Employment News. Candidates who are interested to work with the department of AIIMS Jodhpur can utilize this wonderful opportunity as by inviting the online applications to fill 131 Senior Resident Posts. Applicants of AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2019 should check out the eligibility criteria before applying. The official website for AIIMS Jodhpur is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
Candidates willing to apply for the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 must get registered via Online. The registration process begins from 17th May 2019 to 17th June 2019. To get the Latest Job updates of Bank Jobs, Central Government Jobs, IT Jobs, State Government Jobs, Teacher Jobs etc from wwwfindjobforyou.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Post Names – Senior Resident Posts
Number of Posts – 131 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care – 12 Posts
- Anatomy – 01 Post
- Biochemistry – 04 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 02 Posts
- Cardiology – 2 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – 4 Posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine – 1 Post
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) – 1 Post
- Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) – 1 Post
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology – 7 Posts
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 02 Posts
- General Medicine – 8 Posts
- General Surgery – 12 Posts
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 2 Posts
- Microbiology – 1 Post
- Neonatology – 02 Posts
- Nephrology – 02 Posts
- Neurology – 4 Posts
- Neurosurgery – 1 Post
- Nuclear Medicine – 02 Posts
- Orthopedics – 4 Posts
- Otorhinolaryngology –E.N.T. – 1 Post
All Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Senior Resident Vacancies 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Name of the Posts – Senior Resident Posts
Number of Posts – 131 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Recruitment 2019
Applicants of AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2019 must complete M.D, Ph.D, DM in the respective trades.
Candidates must attain the Maximum Age Limit of 37 Years as on 17th June 2019 to participate in the hiring process of AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2019
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD – 15 Years
- OBC PWD – 13 Years
Candidates must pay the AIIMS Jodhpur registration fee based on the category wise. Have a look at the following AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Vacancy 2019.
- Gen/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates – Rs. 800/-
Aspirants must undergo various rounds of selection to apply for the AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2019.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by All Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
Shortlisted aspirants of AIIMS Recruitment 2019 will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 18,750/- from the officials of AIIMS Jodhpur.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies 2019
- Aspirants must visit the official blog www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Navigate to the Latest Employment News tab and search for the AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Recruitment 2019.
3 Candidates are suggested to download the Notification PDF.
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the valid credentials in the application form.
- Process the application fee through Online.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for later use.
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 17th May 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 17th June 2019