AASL Commander Recruitment 2019
Airline Ailled Services Limited has come up with the Latest Government Job Notifications. If you are the one in search of Air Force Jobs then here is the best Job opportunity for you. AASL Commander Recruitment 2019. According to the notification, there are 77 vacant posts of Commander, Senior Trainee Pilot, Co-Pilot Posts. Job seekers who are willing to work with the department of AASL can grab this chance at the earliest. The official website for AASL is www.airindia.in
Candidates of AASL Commander Recruitment 2019 must fill up the AASL Application Forms via Offline. And the applicants can download and start applying for the AASL Recruitment 2019 from 01st March 2019 until 13th November 2019. www.findjobforyou.com is the best Job portal where you can have the Latest Job Updates like CentralGovernment Jobs, IT Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs etc.
AASL Senior Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2019 – Job Details
Name of the Post – Commander, Senior Trainee Pilot, Co-Pilot Posts
Total Number of Posts – 77 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Detais
- Commander – 47 Posts
- Sr. Tr. Pilot – 20 Posts
- Co-Pilot – 10 Posts
AASL Commander Jobs 2019 – Complete Info
Name of the Organization – Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Post Names – Commander, Senior Trainee Pilot, Co-Pilot Posts
Number of Posts – 77 Posts
Apply Mode – Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Governments Jobs
Official Website – www.airindia.in
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Recruitment 2019
Contenders must have to complete their SSC or Intermediate from the recognized board of university to apply for the AASL Commander Recruitment 2019.
Applicants must attain the Maximum Age Limit 45 Years for the AASL CO-Pilot Jobs 2019.
Aspirants applying for the AASL Senior Co-Pilot Vacancies 2019 should process the following Application Fee.
- For Co-Pilot – Rs. 3000/-
- For Commander – Rs. 1000/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates – No Fee
Candidates will get hired for the AASL Commander Recruitment 2019 base on the below selection rounds.
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by the Airline Ailled Services Limited
Shortlisted candidates for the AASL Co-Pilot Notification 2019 will receive the attray amount of pay scale from the higher officials of AASL.
Steps to Fill AASL Commander Application Forms 2019
- Firstly applicants must have to navigate to the official blog www.airindia.in
- Then in the “Recruitment” tab you can check out for AASL Commander Recruitment 2019.
- Check out the eligibility criteria to participate in the recruitment process.
- Now download the application forms from the official website.
- Start filling out the AASL Sr Co-Pilot Vacancies 2019 Application Forms.
- After filling the application forms you must send them to the following postal address.
The Alliance Air,
Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan),
Domestic Terminal -1,
New Delhi -110037.
Important Dates for AASL Latest Notification 2019
- Opening Date To Fill AASL Application Forms 2019 – 01st March 2019
- Final Date for Submission of Applications – 13th November 2019