Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for Latest Government Jobs?? Then here is the best Job opportunity for you. Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for 6491 Junior Asst, Senior Typist, Bill Collector Jobs. Candidates who are dreaming of their career in the department of TNPSC can make use of this opportunity at the earliest. From the official notification, you can get the complete details like Name of the Post, No. Of Vacanices, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc.
Aspirants who are wishing to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 must have to fill the application forms via Online. The starting date to fill the application forms is from 14th June 2019 and the last date for submission of application form is 14th July 2019. The official website for TNPSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in. To get the Latest Government Jobs Notifications the Job seekers can refer to our blog www.findjobforyou.com
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Latest Employment News 2019 | Overview
Name of the Post – Junior Asst, Senior Typist, Bill Collector Posts
Total Number of Posts – 6,491 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Village Administrative Officer Post – 397 Posts
Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant (Non- Security) Post – 2,688 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Security) Post – 104 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade – I Post – 34 Posts
Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
- Field Surveyor Post – 509 Posts
- Draftsman Post – 74 Posts
Tamil Nadu Ministerial/ Judicial Ministerial/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Typist Post – 1901 Posts
Tamil Nadu Ministerial/ Judicial Ministerial Service
- Steno- Typist (Grade – III) – Post – 784 Posts
TNPSC Bill Collector Jobs 2019 | Complete Details
Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Names –Junior Asst, Senior Typist, Bill Collector Posts
Number of Posts – 6,491 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Tamilnadu
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in (or ) www.tnpscexams.in
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates who are applying for the Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 should refer to the official notification.
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Other Category Candidates
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Exam Fee – Rs. 100/-
Candidates applying for the Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 should have to undergo various rounds of selection. Therefore refer to the following section.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist Posts – Rs. 19,500 /- to Rs. 62,000/-
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III) Posts – Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 65,500/-
Online Application Process for TNPSC Bill Collector Vacancies 2019
- Interested aspirants must first visit the TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Download the Notification PDF through the link attached.
- Get the Vacancy along with the eligibility criteria.
- Once if you are eligible then immediately fill the application forms.
- Click on the relevant link and fill out the TNPC application forms.
- Pay the registration fee through a suitable mode.
- Submit the application form before the closing date.
Important Dates for TNPSC Jr Asst Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 14th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 14th July 2019
- TNPSC Group IV Exam Date – 01st September 2019