Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019
Dear Aspirants, are you the one hunting for the Latest Government Jobs? Then here is the best Job opportunity for you. Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for 63 Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates are suggested to fill up the application forms as quickly as possible. From the upcoming sections, you can have a clear idea on Post Names, Available Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc for this recruitment process. Job Seekers can get the Latest Job updates from www.findjobforyou.com namely Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, etc.
Download the official notification which is available in the below section. Aspirants must have to get register through Online. OPSC AHO Application Forms are available from 28th May 2019 to 27th June 2019. The official website for OPSC is www.opsconline.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Notification 2019 | Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Posts
Number of Posts – 63 Posts
Odisha PSC Asst Horticulture Officer Jobs 2019 | Complete Info
Name of the Organization – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Name –Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 63 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Odisha
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.opsconline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who possess the Bachelor Degree from the recognized board of university are eligible for Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019.
Candidates who attain the age criteria base on the category according to the official notification can apply at the earliest. Check out the following age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Applicants must have to pay the application fee of Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019 as given in the notification. Verify the following registration fee information.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
Contenders should undergo the below rounds of selection to apply for the Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019. Go through the OPSC AHO rounds of selection.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
Applicants who got selected for the Assistant Horticulture Officer in OPSC will get the best pay scale for Rs. 9,300/- Rs. 34,800/- per month
Online Application Process for Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are advised to reach out to the official website www.opsconline.gov.in
- Get the official notification PDF from the link attached.
- Go through the eligibility criteria and make use that you are eligible for the recruitment process.
- If you are eligible then you can Apply via Online.
- Enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Process the registration fee as per the category.
- Save a copy of application form for further reference.
Important Date for OPSC Notification 2019
- Starting Date to Fill OPSC Application Forms – 28th May 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 27th June 2019