NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are looking forward to start their career in the department of NMDC can go through this notification i.e., NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for 225 Executive Trainee Vacancies 2019. Willing Aspirants can grab this wonderful chance at the earliest. From the official notification, we can infer that the aspirants must get registered for this recruitment process through Online. Verify this article completely to get more information regarding NMDC Recruitment Notification 2019.
Aspirants must hurry up to apply for the NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019. And the scheduled date is from 14th May 2019 and the closing date is on 14th June 2019. Candidates must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the application forms. www.findjobforyou.com is the best Job portal where you can find all the Latest Government Jobs updates like Post Names, No. Of Vacanices, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, How to Apply, Selection Process etc from the upcoming sections. The official website for NMDC is www.nmdc.co.in
National Mineral Development Corporation Dept Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Executive Trainee Posts
Number of the Posts – 255 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 103 Posts
- OBC – 69 Posts
- SC – 38 Posts
- ST – 19 Posts
- EWS – 26 Posts
NMDC Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – National Mineral Development Corporation (NHDC)
Post Names – Executive Trainee Posts
Total Number of Posts – 255 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.nmdc.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Executive Trainee Jobs 2019
- Aspirants must have a full-time degree in respective trade with 60% aggregate.
- Should be a graduate with 60% aggregate with two years full-time degree under the department of sociology or Labour Welfare, Personnel Management, etc.
Check Advertisement for Educational Edualification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Application/ Exam Fee
Aspirants who are applying must have to process the registration fee based on the category. Hence check the below Registration Fee details.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
To get selected as an Executive Trainee in NMDC Recruitment 2019, aspirants must have to get selected in the following listed selection rounds.
- Written Examination. (Online)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by National Mineral Development Corporation
- Starting Basic Pay – Rs. 20,600/- per month
- After 01 Year – Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/- per month
Online Application Process for NMDC Executive Trainee Jobs 2019
- Interested candidates must reach out to the official blog @ www.nmdc.co.in
- Go to the Recruitment tab and search for the NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Verify the vacancy and as well as the Educational Qualification.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online.
- Immediately start filling the application forms.
- Ensure that Application Form is free from mistakes.
- Have a copy of the application forms for later use.
Important Dates for NMDC Notification Vacancies 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 14th May 2019
- Ending Date for Submission of Applications – 14th June 2019
- Admit Card Release Date – 7th July 2019
- Tentative Date of Written Exam – 17th July 2019
From our blog @ findjobforyou.com, you can all the government jobs updates like state, Central, Bank, Railway Jobs, UPSC, SSC, IT Jobs, etc.