Madras High Court Residential Asst Recruitment 2019
High Court of Madras has recently come up with Latest Employment News Notification. Madras High Court Residential Asst Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for 180 Residential Assistant Vacancies. Willing candidates to work in the Judiciary Department can grab the wonderful chance as quickly as possible. From the upcoming sections, aspirants can get complete information like Vacancy Details, Post Names, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Process, etc. of Madras High Court Residential Asst Recruitment 2019.
Aspirants who have possessed 8th standard can apply for the Madras High Court RA Jobs 2019. Interested contenders can apply through Online. And therefore candidates can have access to the application forms from 15th May 2019 and the registration process ends on 12th June 2019. To get the Latest Government Jobs updates to stay tuned to our Job Portal @www.findjobforyou.com
High Court of Madras Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Post Names – Residential Assistant Posts
Number of Posts – 180 Posts
MHC Vacancies 2019 | Complete Info
Organization Name – Madras High Court (MHC)
Name of the Posts – Residential Assistant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 180 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Chennai
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Eligibility Conditions for Madras High Court Residential Asst Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are applying for the Madras High Court Residential Asst Recruitment 2019 must qualify 8th Standard from the recognized board of the university.
Aspirants should satisfy the age criteria given in the official notification. Have a look at the following age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Reserved Category Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others Category Candidates: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for In-Service Candidates: 45 Years
Applying candidates of Madra High Court Residential Asst Recruitment 2019 must have to pay the registration fee as per the category. Go through the below registration fee details.
- BC/BCM/MBC & DC/Others Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Category Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
Selection of the candidates will be as per their skills exhibited in the following rounds of selection.
- Written Examination
- Practice Test
- Oral Test
Pay Scale Offered by Madras High Court Department
Finalized contenders for the Residential Assistant in Madras High Court will get the best pay band of Rs. 15,700/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month
Steps to Fill Madras High Court Residential Assistant Jobs 2019
- The Online Application Forms are available on the official website i.e., www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Firstly reach out to the Latest Employment News tab on the official blog.
- Get the Official Notification PDF download from the link available.
- And then check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Latest Pay the registration fee as per the category.
- Have a copy of the Application Form for later use.
Important Dates for MHC Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 15th May 2019
- Registration Process Ends on – 12th June 2019