LIC Recruitment 2019
LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification had announced through the official advertisement notification. The Life Insurance Corporation of India Department had invited the online applications of 8581 vacancies in
Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Posts. Job hunters who finish their Degree are eligible for LIC Notification 2019. Follow the entire session to eligibility information like it’s age limits, educational qualifications, selection process, the online application process, etc. For more Latest Government Jobs updates, you can bookmark our website @ findjobforyou.com.
Candidates who have eligibility criteria to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019 they have to register through Online Mode. The Online Registration process of LIC Central Zonal Jobs starts from 20th May 2019 and Ends on 09th June 2019. Candidates who are preparing for government jobs in India can utilize this opportunity as early as possible. The official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India Department is www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
Total Number of Post – 8581 Posts
Zonal Office wise Vacancy Details
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal – 525 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 922 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna – 701 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi – 1,130 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 1,042 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai – 1,257 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad -b
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 1,753 Posts
LIC Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)
Post Names – Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
Total Number of Posts – 8581 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.licindia.in
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Central Zonal Office, Eastern Zonal Office Jobs 2019
Candidates who have completed their Degree from any reputed university are eligible for LIC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- General & OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Mode of Selection
Job hunters who have already applied for the Life Insurance Corporation of India jobs will be finalized based in the selection rounds that are given below.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Life Insurance Corporation of India Dept
Selected job hunters under LIC Notification 2019 will receive the monthly Salary of Rs. 21,685/- to Rs. 55,075/-.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, contenders have to visit the LIC Dept official blog @ www.licindia.in
- And you have to know the eligibility instructions that are required to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019.
- After knowing the instructions, you have to click on Apply Online and fill the LIC online application form as per instructions.
- Next, upload the scanned documents and then pay the exam fee as per your category.
- Now, recheck all the details that you have entered in the LIC Central Zonal Office application form and submit it.
- At last, take a print out of LIC application form for future use.
Important Dates for LIC Central Zonal Office, Eastern Zonal Office Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration Process Starts From – 20th May 2019
- Final Date to Submit LIC Application Forms – 09th June 2019
- Call Letters will be Available From – 29th June 2019
- Date LIC Preliminary Exam – 6th July 2019 to 13th July 2019
- Date of LIC Mains Exam – 10th August 2019