IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019
IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced recently via official advertisement Notification. The Indian Veterinary Research Institute Department had declared this Notification fulfills the dreams of the job seekers. As per the IVRI official advertisement notification, the vacancies that are going to register are 34 Assistant Posts. Candidates have to register for IVRI Recruitment 2019 through Offline Mode. The online registration process of IVRI Assistant Jobs has been started already. Willing contenders have to apply by on or before the last date @ May 31st, 2019. Check the below sessions for eligibility information.
Stay tuned to our website@ www.findjobforyou.com to know all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Assistant Posts
Number of Post – 34 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR Category Candidates – 17 Posts
- SC Category Candidates – 05 Posts
- ST Category Candidates – 03 Posts
- OBC Category Candidates – 09 Posts
- PD(OH) Category Candidates – 01 Post
IVRI Recruitment 2019 – Complete Details
Name of the Organization – Indian Veterinary Research Institute Department (IVRI)
Name of the Posts – Assistant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 34 Posts
Mode of Application – Offline
Job Location – Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Webiste – www.ivri.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for IVRI Assistant Notification 2019
Job hunters who have finished their Degree Or it’s equivalent are eligible for IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Application/ Examination Fee
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates – No Fee
Candidates who have applied for the Indian Veterinary Research Institute Department jobs will be selected based on the selection rounds in the following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Given by Indian Veterinary Research Institute Department
Finalized candidates under IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019 will receive the pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- f as per month.
How to Apply for IVRI Assistant Jobs 2018
- First of all, go to the IVRI official website@ www.ivri.nic.in. And check the eligibility details to apply for IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- After reading the instructions, download the IVRI assistant application form and fill it with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the necessary documents and the pay the exam fee.
- Recheck the details that you entered in the IVRI assistant application form.
- At last, submit the IVRI assistant application to the below address.
The Assistant Administrative Officer (MRDPC)
Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar,
Bareilly, U.P- 243122.
Important Dates for IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Submit IVRI assistant Application Forms – 15th March 2019
- Closing Date to Submit IVRI Assistant Applications – 31st May 2019