EPFO Director Recruitment 2019
Hello readers… Here is the latest opportunity for you. The department of Employees Provident Fund Organization has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification to fill 44 vacancies of Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019 they have to complete their Graduation from any reputed university. Interesting aspirants of EPFO Director Jobs 2019 will have to apply in between 16th May 2019 to 01st June 2019. Stay tuned to our website@ findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Government Jobs Updates.
Candidates have to apply for EPFO Director Recruitment 2019 Notification through Offline Mode. Individuals who are preparing for government jobs in India can make use of this EPFO Director, Deputy Director Jobs as soon as possible. Job hunters can refer to the entire session for complete eligibility information. The official website of Employees Provident Fund Organization department is www.epfindia.gov.in
Employees Provident Fund Organization Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts
Number of Posts – 44 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Director (IS) – 02 Posts
- Joint Director (IS) – 06 Posts
- Deputy Director (IS) – 12 Posts
- Assistant Director (IS) – 24 Posts
EPFO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Name of the Posts – Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts
Number of Posts – 44 Posts
Apply Mode – Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.epfindia.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Director, Deputy Director, Asst Director Vacancies 2019
Job hunters who have completed their Graduation Or it’s equivalent from any government recognized university/ Institute are eligible to apply for EPFO Director Recruitment 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: 56 Years
Applying candidates of EPFO Director Recruitment 2019 have to refer to the given attached EPFO Notification pdf to know the registration/ application fee details.
Individuals who have registered for the Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Offered for EPFO Director, Deputy Director Jobs 2019
Post wise Salary Details
- Director (IS) Post – Rs. 1,23,100 to Rs. 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Joint Director (IS) Post – Rs. 78,800 to Rs. 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Deputy Director (IS) Post – Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Assistant Director (IS) Post – Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500/- Per Month
Steps to Apply for EPFO Director Asst Director Notification 2019
- First of all, candidates can visit the EPFO official website from @
- You will be able to see the advertisement notification of EPFO Director Recruitment 2019.
- Open that and know the eligibility instructions. If eligible, download and then fill the EPFO director application form as per instructions.
- Remit the exam fee and cross-check the details that you filled in EPFO Notification 2019 application form.
- Finally, submit the application form to the below address and then save a hard copy of the EPFO application form for further use.
The Sh. Sanjay Bisht,
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner- I (HRM),
Bhavishya Bidhi Bhawan,
14 bhikaijicama Place,
New Delhi – 110066.
Important Dates for EPFO Director Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Submit EPFO Application Forms – 16th May 2019
- Final Date to Submit EPFO Applications – 01st June 2019