PGCIL AE Recruitment 2019
PGCIL AE Recruitment 2019 Notification has issued recently in the month of January. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited department had declared the LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS notification to recruit the contenders for 77 Vacancies of Assistance Engineer Posts. People who are preparing for government jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity. Graduates are eligible for this PGCIL Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited department Asst Engineer Jobs is Online. Candidates can visit our website regularly for the government job updates like state, central, BANK JOBS, RAILWAY JOBS, ETC.
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Department is looking for talented job seekers to fill Assistant Engineer Vacant Posts. So, interested and eligible job aspirants must register for PGCIL AE Recruitment 2019 in between 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019. Applying contenders for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Jobs can check the below sessions for the eligibility information like its educational qualifications, selection process, age limits, exam fee, important dates, etc. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited department official website is @ www.powergridindia.com.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
Number of Posts – 42 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- AET (Electrical) – 30 Posts
- AET (Electronics) – 05 Posts
- AET(Civil) – 07 Posts
PGCIL Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL)
Name of the Posts – Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
Total Number of Posts – 42 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.powergridindia.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited AE Jobs 2019
- People who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc or its equivalent from any reputed University/ institute are eligible for Assistant Engineer JobsB.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Equivalent from any recognize university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
- GATE 2019
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for PGCIL Notification 2019
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Min. Rs. 40,000- Max. Rs.1,40,000 as Per Regulations of PGCIL
Steps to Register for PGCIL AE Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for PGCIL AE Recruitment 2019 have log on to the official Website @ www.powergridindia.com.
- Search for the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Advertisement Notification pdf and read the available instructions.
- Eligible candidates can fill the AE Online Application form by clicking on Apply Online.
- After that, upload the necessary documents which are given in the PGCIL Official Notification.
- Remit the application fee and recheck the filled details.
- Finally, submit it and take a print out of the PGCIL AE application form for future use.
Important Dates for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date to Submit PGCIL Online Applications – 31st January 2019
- Ending Date Submit PGCIL Online Applications – 28th February 2019