SSSB Recruitment 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Department had declared the Latest Govrecruitment Jobs Notification to fill about 204 Vacancies. DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the job seekers who are still looking for the latest job updates. As per the DSSSB Notifications, the name of the posts that are going to register is Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer Posts. Eligible contenders must register for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 by on or before the last date i.e., 05th March 2019. Visit our website regularly for all the Latest Government Jobs.
Candidates have to register for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Department Jobs through Online. DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the job seekers who have finished their 10th/ 12th/ Degree. People can also check the below sessions for post wise educational Qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, registration process, etc that are required to apply for DSSSB Welfare Officer jobs 2019. This is a great chance for the individuals who have a dream to build their wonderful career in government sector. The official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Department is
www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or www.delhi.gov.in
Delhi SSB Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Welfare Officer/Probation Officer, and other Posts
Number of Posts – 204 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk – 27 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.II – 06 Posts
- Jr. Lab Asstt. – 07 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 01 Post
- Jr. Environmental Engineer – 48 Posts
- Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer – 110 Posts
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Name of the Post – Welfare Officer/Probation Officer, and other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 204 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Delhi
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or www.delhi.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi SSSB Welfare Officer Jobs 2019
Lower Division Clerk Post:
- 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the computer (35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depressions for each word)
Stenographer Gr.II Post:
- 12th pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board or University.
- Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. typewriting in English. Or Speed or 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. typewriting in Hindi.
Jr. Lab Asstt. Post:
- 12th class pass with science stream from a recognized Board with three years experience in laboratory works Or, Degree in Science from a recognized university/institution.
Legal Assistant Post:
- Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Scientific Assistant Post:
- Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university/institution
Jr. Environmental Engineer Post:
- Degree in Engineering in Environment/Civil from a recognized University or Institution.
- OR 03 years Diploma in Engineering in Environment / Civil from a recognized Board/University or Institution and 03 years experience in pollution control activity/sewerage works is required.
Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer Post:
- Master’s Degree in social work or Master of Art (Sociology) or Post Graduate Degree in Criminology from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limits P
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- For Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/Women Category Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
- Tier I Exam
- Tier II Exam
- Skill Test
Pay Scale Offered By Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Post wise Salary Details
- Lower Division Clerk Post – Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Stenographer Post – Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Junior Lab Assistant Post – Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Legal Assistant Post – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Scientific Assistant Post – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Environmental Engineer Post – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Welfare Officer Post – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
How to Apply for DSSSB Welfare Officer, Probation Officer Vacancies 2019
- First of all, contenders need to visit the DSSSB Official Website i.e., @
www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or www.delhi.gov.in
- Then, you will be able to see the DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF. Open that and then read the given eligibility instructions carefully.
- Then, fill the DSSSB online application form as per the instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee as per category and recheck the details in DSSSB Online application form before submitting.
- At last, submit and save a hard copy of it for further use.
Important Dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2019
- Initial Date to Register for DSSSB JOBS – 31st January 2019
- Final Date to Submit DSSSB Online Applications – 05th March 2019