Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
The department of Union Bank has come up with the latest BANK JOBS notification to fulfill the dreams of talented job hunters. Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 100 Vacancies of Armed Guard Posts of UBI Armed Guard Recruitment. This may be a great opportunity for the people who have a dream build their career in the bank sector. Individuals who have finished their 10th standard or its equivalent are eligible for UBI Recruitment 2019. From our website, I.e., www.findjobforyou.com, Job aspirants can find all the Latest Government Jobs updates like state, central, bank, railway, IT Jobs, etc
Eligible Aspirants for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 should apply for Armed Guard jobs through Online Mode. The Registration Process of UBI Armed Guard Jobs has been started already. So, interested eligible candidates need to register by on or before due date i.e., at 18th February 2019. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, age Limits, selection process, etc, job hunters can go through the below sessions. Union Bank of India Department Official Website is www.unionbankofindia.com
UBI Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Armed Guard Posts
Total Number of Posts – 100 Posts
Category wise vacancy Details
- SC – 19 Posts
- ST – 26 Posts
- OBC – 21 Posts
- UR – 34 Posts
Union Bank of India Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Union Bank of India (UBI)
Post Names – Armed Guard Posts
Number of Posts – 100 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.unionbankofindia.com
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Armed Guard Vacancies
Candidates who have finished their 10th standard/ SSC or its equivalent from any reputed University are eligible for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limits: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWD – 15 Years
- OBC/PWD – 13 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
- General or OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- All Other Category Candidates (SC/ST/Ex-s/Female) – No Fee
Mode of Selection
Job seekers who have registered for UBI Recruitment 2019 will be finalized for Armed Guard Posts based on the performance in the below selection rounds.
- Physical fitness Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Union Bank of India
Contenders who have finalized for the Armed Guard Posts will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs. 9,560/- to Rs. 18,545/-.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the UBI Department Official Website i.e., www.unionbankofindia.com
- Look for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 and open the PDF and read the eligibility instructions.
- Eligibile candidates can fill the UBI online application form by clicking on Apply Here.
- Next, Upload the scanned documents which are necessary.
- Pay the exam fee as per category and recheck the details in the UBI Application form.
- At last click on submit to finish the registration process and take a hard copy of it.
Important Dates for Union Bank of India Armed Guard Jobs
- UBI Advt PDF Issued On – 21st January 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins From – 21st January 2019
- Final Date to Submit UBI Online Applications – 18th February 2019
- Closing Date to Remit Exam Fee – 18th February 2019