Central Railway JE Recruitment 2019
Latest News!!!!! The Central Railway has come up with the wonderful opportunity. Central Railway JE Recruitment 2019 Notification is released through official advertisement. The Central Railway Department is inviting the online applications to fill 463 vacancies of various Junior Engineer Posts. This Central Railway Notification 2019 comes under CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS. People who have finished their 10th standard or its equivalent are eligible for Central Railway Department Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility conditions, they need to register through Offline Mode. Stay tuned to our website at www.findjobforyou.com for all the LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS.
People who have a dream to start Thier career in railway Department can make of this golden chance. The online registration process of Central Railway JE Recruitment 2019 will start from 29th January 2019 and ends on 18th February 2019. The official website of Central Railway Department is
www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check the below sessions for the eligibility criteria that need to apply for Central Railway Junior Engineer Jobs.
CR Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Station Master, JE, ESM, and Other Posts
Number of Posts – 463 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Station Master – 05 Posts
S & T Posts:
- JE(Sig) – 16 Posts
- ESM – 96 Posts
- JE (Tele) – 19 Posts
- TCM – I – 42 Posts
- Helper – 50 Posts
- Ch. Office Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Sr. Clerk – 05 Posts
- SSE – 44 Posts
- Elec/ FTR – 17 Posts
- Elec/ FTR – III – 71 Posts
- Mech / FTR – I – 24 Posts
- Mech / FTR – III – 71 Posts
- Welder – I – 06 Posts
- Turner – I – 15 Posts
- Painter – I – 06 Posts
- Crane OPT – I – 05 Posts
- Crane OPT – III – 03 Posts
- Tech – I – 06 Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Central Railway
Post Names – Station Master, JE, ESM and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 463 Posts
Apply Mode – Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Junior Engineer Notification 2019
Candidates who want to apply for Central Railway Junior Engineer vacancies must complete their 10th standard or its equivalent from any recognised university.
- Maximum Age Limit – 65 Years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) – 10 Years
Refer the attached Central Railway Department Official Notification for application fee details
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for CR Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
Selected contenders will receive awesome pay scale as per the official norms. Check the given Central Railway Dept official notification for salary info.
Steps to Apply for Central Railway JE Recruitment 2019
- Eligible and interested candidates need to log on to the official website i.e., @ www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, you will be able to the Punjab National Bank Dept Official Notification. Click on that and read the entire eligibility information carefully.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online and then fill the application form of Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019.
- After that, upload the scanned photocopy and signature.
- Remit the exam fee it is required.
- Finally, submit and then take a print out of it for future use.
- (Onima Korda), Divisional Personnel Officer for DRM (P) Mumbai CSMT.
Important Dates for Central Railway Jr Engineer Vacancies 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 28th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the Applications – 18th February 2019