Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced recently through the official advertisement. The Ministry of Finance Department declared this official notification to fill 50 vacancies of Accountant Posts. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs. Job seekers must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and hold analogous post on regular basis. The online registration process has been started already. The job seekers have to register by on or before the last @ 08th February 2019. All the contenders can find the Latest Government Jobs updates from our website i.e., www.findjobforyou.com.
People who are looking for the latest Central Government jobs updates can utilize this golden opportunity. Eligible contenders must apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. Check the below data for Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Procedure, Online Registration Process, etc to register for Ministry of Finance Accountant Jobs. The Ministry of Finance Department Official Website is www.finmin.nic.in.
Ministry of Finance Dept Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Accountant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 50 Posts
Station-wise Vacancy Details:
- ZAO CBDT Chennai – 06 Posts
- FPU Pondicherry (ZAO CBDT Chennai) – 01 Post
- ZAO CBDT Mumbai: 06 Posts
- FPU Belgaum (ZAO CBDT Bangalore) – 01 Post
- ZAO CBDT Cochin – 02 Posts
- ZAO CBDT Coimbatore – 02Posts
- FPU Noida (ZAO CBDT Meerut) – 01 Post
- ZAO CBDT Chandigarh – 03 Posts
- In ZAO CBDT Bhopal – 03 Posts
- ZAO CBDT Bangalore – 01Post
- FPU Mysore (ZAO CBDT Bangalore) – 01 Post
- ZAO CBDT Ahmedabad – 03 Posts
- ZAO CBDT Hyderabad – 03 Posts
- FPU Ghaziabad (ZAO CBDT Meerut) – 01Post
- ZAO CBDT Jalandhar- 03 Posts
- ZAO CBDT Panchkula – 02 Posts
- FPU Faridabad (ZAO CBDT Rohtak) —01 Post
- ZAO CBDT Pune – 01 Post
- FPU Kolhapur (ZAO CBDT Pune) – 01Post
- ZAO/ HQ CBDT New Delhi – 08 Posts
Ministry of Finance Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Ministry of Finance Department
Name of the Posts – Accountant Posts
Number of Posts – 50 Posts
Apply Mode – Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.finmin.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance Accountant Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are going to apply for Ministry of Finance Accountant Recruitment 2019 have to possess Bachelor’s Degree and hold analogous post on a regular basis from any reputed university.
- Maximum Age Limit – 56 Years
Registration/ Application Fee
Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection
Applied candidates of Ministry of Finance Accountant Jobs 2019 will have to qualify all the given selection rounds that are given below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Ministry Of Finance Department
Individuals who have finalized for Ministry of Finance Accounts posts will receive the monthly pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus GP of Rs.2,800/-.
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Accountant Jobs 2019
- Job seekers have to log on to the Ministry of Finance Official Website @ www.finmin.nic.in
- Now, search for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019 Advt Pdf and know the entire eligibility instructions.
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online and the fill Accountant online application form as per instructions.
- Next, upload the scanned documents and then remit the exam fee.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the Accountant Application Form.
- Finally, save a system generated a hard copy of the Ministry of Finance Accountant application form for further use.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes,
9th Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
Important Dates for Ministry of Finance Accountant Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration Process Starts From – 08th December 2018
- Closing Date to Submit Accountant Online Applications – 08th February 2019