NTPC Limited Recruitment 2019
National Power Thermal Corporation Limited has announced the L
Applicants those who have completed the Bachelor’s degree under the respective department are eligible to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019. Online Applications are available right now on the official portal. And the last date for submission of the application forms is 31st January 2019. www. ntpc.co.in is the official website for NTPC. Regarding the Latest Government Job updates, the applicants can stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com
NTPC Engineering Executive Notification 2019 | Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 207 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Electrical – 47 Posts
- Mechanical – 95 Posts
- Electronics – 50 Posts
- Instrumentation – 50 Posts
- Mining – 15 Posts
NTPC Limited Jobs 2019 | Complete Info
Organization Name – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Post Names – Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts
Number of Posts – 207 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ntpc.co.in
Eligibility Conditions for NTPC Limited Latest Notification 2019
Candidates must have to possess the bachelors degree from the recognized univeristy to participate in the recrutment process of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2019.
Aspirants should attain the Upper Age Limit of 27 Years to apply for the NTPC Limited Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019.
Candidates applying for the NTPC Recruitment 2019 must have to follow the following registration fee details as per the category wise.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
Job Seekers of NTPC Limited Latest Recruitment 2019 gets finalized for the position of Engineering Executive Trainee if they satisfy the following selection rounds.
- Based on GATE Score 2019
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by National Power Thermal Corporation Limited
Shortlisted candidates for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 will receive the best monthly pay band of Rs. 60,000/- from the department of NTPC>
How to Apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy 2019
- The online link is available on the official portal hence the applicants have to visit the website www.ntpc.co.in
- Reach out to the recruitment tab and then have a look at the Latest Employment Notification tab.
- Download the Official Notification tab and then have a look at the eligibility details.
- Next, click on the apply online link and then fill up the NTPC Application Form 2019.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee through online like net banking, credit or debit card.
- Finally, save the submitted application form for later use.
Important Dates for NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification 2019
- NTPC Limited Applications are available from – Available Now
- Closing date for Submission of Applications – 31st January 2019