MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2019
MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2019 Notification issued. According to the official notification released by the department of MSRTC, there are a huge number of vacant positions i.e., 4416 vacancies. Applicants can grab this excellent chance as quickly as possible. Candidates can have access to apply for the MSRTC Recruitment 2019 through Online. In this article, you can have complete information like Post Names, Number of Posts, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Application Fee etc of MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019. www.maharojgar.gov.in (or) www.msrtc.gov.in is the official portal of MSRTC.
Candidates can utilize this opportunity before the closing dates as soon as possible. People applying for the MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2019 can start filling the application form from 18th January 2019. And the application forms are available until 8th February 2019. If you are in search of the Latest Govt Jobs then you can refer to our blog www.findjobforyou.com.
Maharashtra Conductor Employment Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Driver cum Conductor Posts
Total Number of Posts – 4416 Posts
Divison Wise Vacancy Details
- Aurangabad – 240 Posts
- Jalna – 226 Posts
- Parbhani – 203 Posts
- Amravati – 230 Posts
- Akola – 33 Posts
- Buldhana – 472 Posts
- Yavatmal – 171 Posts
- Dhule – 268 Posts
- Jalgaon – 223 Posts
- Nashik – 112 Posts
- Pune – 1647 Posts
- Solapur – 591 Posts
MSRTC Driver Cum Conductor Vacancy 2019 | Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Post Names – Driver cum Conductor Posts
Number of Posts – 4416 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.maharojgar.gov.in (or) www.msrtc.gov.in
Eligibility Conditions for MSRTC Recruitment 2019
Aspirants must have to complete 10th and 12th standard along with the driving license to apply for the MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2019. Hence carefully check the eligibility before applying.
Applying candidates for the MSRTC can check out the age limitations before applying for the MSRTC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit is – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is – 38 Years
Job Seekers applying for the MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019 must pay the registration fee as given below.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
Candidates will get shortlisted for the MSRTC Driver Cum Conductor Vacancies as per their performance shown in the following listed selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Driving Test (or) Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Limited Offers Pay Scale
The state government of Maharashtra is offering the best pay scale for the Driver cum Conductor Posts – Rs. 12,080- to Rs. 26,673/-.
Online Application Process for Maharashtra State RTC Jobs 2019
- In this process of application, candidates can visit the official portal of MSRTC www.maharojgar.gov.in (or) www.msrtc.gov.in
- Navigate to the official Notification PDF available on the portal.
- Save the PDF and ensure your
eligiblityfor the recruitment process.
- Open the Apply Online link and then start filling the application forms.
- Carefully fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the registration fee through online via debit or credit cards.
- Finally, submit the application forms before 08/02/2019.
- Send the filled in application forms to the following postal address given.
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation,
Maharashtra Vahatuk Bhavan,
Dr. Anandrao Nair Marg,
Mumbai – 400 008.
Important Dates for MSRTC Driver Notification 2019
- MSRTC Online Applicatio Forms are available from – 18th January 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms 2019 – 08th February 2019