BMRCL JE Recruitment 2019
BMRCL JE Recruitment 2019 Notification has issued through the official advertisement. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Department had declared this Latest recritment notification to fill 174 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Maintainer Posts. People who are seeking for the Railway Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity as early as possible. Job seekers who have completed their 12th/ Diploma/ Engineering are eligible for BMRCL Recruitment 2019. People can also check the below sessions for required eligibility information to apply for BMRCL Junior Engineer, Section Engineer Jobs.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited declared the great news for the job hunters who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs. The online registration process has been started already. So, interested aspirants have to register by on or before the last date i.e., 02nd February 2019. Individuals have to register for BMRCL JE Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. Stay tuned to our blog i.e., www.findjobforyou.com for all the government, IT Job updates. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Department official website is www.english.bmrc.co.in.
BMRCL Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Junior Engineer, Section Engineers, Maintainer Posts
Number of Posts – 174 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Maintainer – 134 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Systems) – 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Section Engineers (Systems) – 11 Posts
- Section Engineers (Civil) – 08 Posts
Bengalore Metro Rial Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of the Post – Junior Engineer, Section Engineers, Maintainer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 174 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Category – Railway Jobs
Official Webiste – www.english.bmrc.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Section Engineer, JE Vacancies 2019
Job seekers must possess 10th+ITI, BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent are eligible to apply for BMRCL JE Recruitment 2019.
- General Merit (GM) – Below 35 Years
- SC / ST and Cat 1 – Below 40 Years
- IIa, IIb, IIIa and III b – Below 38 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 50 Years (max)
Exam/ Application Fee
- SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs. 354/-
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b – Rs. 826/-
Mode of Selection
Applicants have to qualify the selection rounds conducted by the BMRCL Department. Below given are the selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Bangalore Metro Rail Ltd Department
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Maintainer Post – Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/-
- Junior Engineer (Systems) Post – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 26,950/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Post – Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 26950/-
- Section Engineers (Systems) Post – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/-
- Section Engineers (Civil) Post – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/-
Steps to Register for BMRCL Recruitment 2019
- Go to the BMRCL Official Website at www.english.bmrc.co.in
- Look for BMRCL JE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification Pdf.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online and then fill the BMRCL JE Section Engineer application form as per instructions.
- Upload the documents that required which are mentioned in the BMRCL official website.
- Recheck the details and then submit the BMRCL JE application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of BMRCL online application form for future use.
Important Dates for BMRCL JE, Section Engineer Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins On – Available Now
- Closing Date to Submit BMRCL JE Online Applications – 02nd February 2019