NVS Recruitment 2019
Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti Department has come up with the Latest Employment News. NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 251 vacancies of various Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs (PGT, TGT, Principal, Assistant commissioner, etc). Job seekers who have finished their Graduation/ Master’s Degree or its equivalent are eligible for NVT PGT TGT Recritment 2019. Eligible job hunters can register for NVT TGT PGT Jobs 2019 from 15th January 2019 to 14th February 2019. Individuals can refer our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for all the state wise, central Latest Government Jobs.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the talented contenders who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs. Below are the required age limits, educational qualifications, selection procedure, online application process, etc to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2019 is Online. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department Official Website is www.nvshq.org. or www.navodaya.nic.in. Check the below sessions for more information about NVS Recruitment 2019.
NVS Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Name – Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs (PGT, TGT, Principal, Assistant Commissioner, and Other Posts)
Number of Posts – 251 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Principal (Group-A) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 Posts
- Assistant (Group-C) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Name of the Posts – Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs (PGT, TGT, Principal, Assistant Commissioner, and Other Posts)
Total Number of Posts – 251 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Pune Region
Job Category – Central Government Job
Official Webiste – www.navodaya.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NVS TGT PGT Vacancies 2019
Post wise Educational Qualifications
- Principal Post – Job seekers who have completed their Master’s Degree or its equivalent are eligible for Principal Posts.
- PGT (Post Graduate Teachers) Post– Contenders must possess Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course under NCERT Or Masters Degree with minimum 50%marks from any reputed university.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) Post – Individuals must be a graduate to apply for Asst Commissioner posts.
- Computer Operator/ Assistant Post – Job seekers must possess any Degree from any reputed university
Refer attached NVS official notification for more info.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 50 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
Post wise Application Fee
- Principal – Rs. 1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) – Rs. 1500/-
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – Rs.1000/-
- Assistant – Rs.800/-
- Computer Operator – Rs.800/-
Mode of Selection
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts some selection rounds to select the job seekers for NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs. Below are selection rounds conducted by NVS.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Post wise Salary Details
- Assistant Commissioner Post – Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 20,8700/-
- Computer Operator Post – Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
- Principal Post – Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 20,9200/-
- Assistant Post – Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
Online Application Process for NVS Recruitment 2019
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the NVS official website @www.nvshq.org. or www.navodaya.nic.in.
- The, Go to the careers tab and search for NVS Recruitment 2019.
- Open the NVS advt pdf and then read the instructions carefully to know the eligibility details.
- Now, start filling the NVS online application form by clicking on ‘Apply Online’.
- Upload the required documents which are mentioned in the NVS Advt Pdf.
- Finally, Recheck the details you mentioned in the NVS TGT PGT application form and then submit it. And then save a system generated NVS online application form for future use.
Important Dates for NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Online Application Process Begins On – 15th January 2019
- Final Date to Submit NVS Online Application Forms – 14th February 2019.
- Final Date to Submit NVS Exam Fee – 15 February 2019
- NVS PGT Admit Cards will be Available From – 10th March 2019
- Date of NVS Written Test – Last Week of March 2019