RRC SWR Recruitment 2019
The Railway Recruitment Cell has come up with the latest recruitment notification for the unemployed contenders who are looking for the Railway Jobs. RRC SWR Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the job seekers. The number of vacancies and post names that are going to register are 81 Senior Technical Associate, Junior Technical Associate Posts. People who are seeking for the Railway Jobs updates can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Mode of application for RRC SWR JTA, STA Jobs is through Online. Stay tuned to our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for all the Latest Government Jobs.
RRC SWR Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 81 vacant posts. To utilize this Railway Recruitment Cell Notification 2019, candidates have to register for STA, JTA jobs by on or before the last date @ 01st February 2019. Applying contenders can go through the below sessions for the Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Criteria, Online Registration Process, etc to apply for the RRC South Western Railway Department Jobs. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), South Western Railway (SWR) Official Website is www.rrchubli.com.
South Western Railway RRC Dept Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Name – Senior Technical Associate, Junior Technical Associate Posts.
Number of Posts – 81 Posts
Post wise vacancy details
- Senior Technical Associates – 33 Posts
- Junior Technical Associates – 48 Posts
SWR Railway Recruitment Cell Notification 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway (RRC SWR)
Name of the Posts – Senior Technical Associate, Junior Technical Associate Posts.
Name of the Exam – General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)
Total Number of Posts – 81 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Karnataka
Job Category – Railway Jobs
Official Website – www.rrchubli.com.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC SWR SR, Jr Technical Associate Jobs 2019
Job seekers who have finished their Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any reputed university/ institute are eligible to apply for RRC SWR Recruitment 2019.
Post Wise Age Limits Details
Senior Technical Associate Post:
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 33 Years
Junior Technical Associate Post:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 33 Years
Registration/ Exam Fee
- Gen/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
Aspirants who have registered for RRC SWR Junior, Senior Technical Associate Jobs have to qualify the given selection rounds to get placed in Railway Department.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by South Western Railway Department (RRC)
Selected contenders will get the monthly pay bond of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 37,000/- for Junior, Senior Technical Associate vacancies.
How to Apply for RRC SWR Sr, Jr Technical Associate Vacancies 2019
- First of all, APplying candidates have to log on to the RRC SWR Official Website @ www.rrchubli.com.
- Find the recruitment notification of RRC SWR Recruitment 2019.
- Read the available instructions in the RRC SWR Notification Pdf and then hit on Apply Online option.
- Then start filling the RRC SWR JTA, STA online application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned documents and then pay the exam fee.
- Cross check the entered details in the RRC SWR application form then hit on submit option to complete the registration process.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Railway Recruitment Cell,
2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building,
Club Road, Hubballi – 580023.”
Important Dates RRC SWR Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 01st February 2019
- Final Date to Register for RRC Hubli Jobs – 01st February 2019.