Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Hello, Dear Job Aspirants are you in eagerly looking up for the latest Employment News?? then here is the best Job opportunity for you. Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 announced the employment news for the Job seekers. As per the notification, there are 102 officer vacancies. Applicants can utilize this excellent chance on or before the scheduled dates. The department of Indian Navy is providing the opportunity for the candidates who have completed their engineering under relevant streams. Apart from this, candidates can get the complete information like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Registration Fee, Important Dates, Process of Selection.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Indian Navy Officer Recruitment 2019 can check out the below notification. Applicants can fill out the application forms from the available links given below. The recruitment team of the Indian Navy is seeking the application forms via Online Mod. Applicants can register for the Indian Navy Officer Recruitment 2019 from 12th January 2019, and the closing date will be from 01st February 2019. Regarding the latest Job notifications, aspirants can log on to our blog www.findjobforyou.com. for all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Officer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 102 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE POSTS||Number of Posts|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12|
|General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||30|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32|
Brief Info of Indian Navy Officer Vacancies 2019
Organization Names – Indian Navy Department
Name of the Post – Officer Posts
Number of Posts – 102 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.indiannaval.nic.in
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy Executive Branch Notification 2019
Aspirants who have completed the engineering degree under relevant streams from AICTE recognized university with 60% marks. And for more information you can check out th below provided information.
Candidates who are born in between 02nd January 1995 and 1st July 2000 are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy General Science Recruitment 2019.
Job seekers who are willing to applying for the Indin Navy Officer Recruitment 2019 can pay the registration fee as per the norms of the organization. Hence the candidates can refer the official notification.
Process of Selection
Aspirants will get selected for the Indian Navy Technical Branch Recruitment 2019 if they qualify for the following selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of Indian Navy.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
|BRANCH/ SPECIALIZATION||WITHOUT GLASSES||WITH GLASSES|
|Technical (General Service)||6/24||06/6|
Height and Weight:- 157 cm with correlated weight.
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM HEIGHT MALE CANDIDATES|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand and Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm|
Pay Scale Offered by Indian Navy Department
Finalized candiates for the vacancies of executive and as well as for technical branch will get the best pay scale from the higher officials of Indian Navy. Have a look at the salary details of Indian Navy Officer Recruitment 2019.
Posts wise salary details
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT) – Rs. 10, 56,100/- to Rs. 1,10,700/-
- Lieutenant (LT) – Rs. 61,300/- to Rs. 1,20,900/-
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) –Rs. 69,400/- to Rs. 1,36,900/-
- Commander (Cdr) – Rs. 12,1200/- to Rs. 2,12,400/-
Online Application Process of Indian Navy Jobs 2019
- Applying candidates are suggested referring to the official website www.indiannaval.nic.in
- In the official portal, candidates will have complete information like vacancy and along with the eligibility conditions.
- Get the notification PDF from the available link and check out the details.
- Applicants can click on “Apply Online” form and enter all the valid credentials in the application form.
- Once check all the details clealy before submitting to the Indian Navy department.
- Job Seekers must have to process the application fee through online.
- Finally, save the application form for further reference.
Important Dates of Indin Navy NAIC Vacancies 2019
- Availability of Indian Navy Application Forms 2019 – 12th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the application forms – 01st February 2019