RRC WR Recruitment 2018-19
RRC WR Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced through the official advertisement. The Western Railway Department of Railway Recruitment Cell is looking for the talented job seekers to fill Scouts and Guides Quota Vacancies. This could be a wonderful opportunity for the unemployed contenders who are seeking for the Railway Jobs. Individuals have to complete 10th / 12th / ITI or its equivalent to apply for the RRC WR Scouts and Guides Quota Jobs. The RRC WR Online Registration Process has been started already. So, job hunters need to apply by on or before the due date i.e., 16th January 2019.
The Western Railway Department of Railway Recruitment Cell announced the best news for the individuals to fulfills their dreams. The mode of application for the RRC WR Recruitment 2018 is Online. To know the entire eligibility information, job aspirants can check the below sessions for the eligibility information. WR RRC Department Official Website is www.rrc-wr.com. Stay tuned to our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for all the Latest Employment News.
WR Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
Number of Posts – Various Posts
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Employment Info
Organization Name – Western Railway Department of Railway Recruitment Cell
Name of the Post – Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
Total Number of Posts – Various Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.rrc-wr.com.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC WR Scouts and Guides Quota Jobs
To apply for the Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railway, candidates need to possess 10th / 12th / ITI or its equivalent from any reputed university/ institute.
- Upper Age Limit – 33 Years
Applicants of RRC WR Recruitment 2018 have to qualify all the selection rounds which are given below to get placed in this Railway Department.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Railway Recruitment Cell Dept
Individuals who got finalized under RRC WR Department will get the pay scale of Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- as per month.
Online Application Process of RRC WR Scouts and Guides Quota Vacancies
- Visit the RRC WR official website @ www.rrc-wr.com.
- Then, go to the careers tab and search for RRC WR Recruitment 2018-19.
- Next, Read all the given instructions carefully and click on Apply Here.
- Now, fill the RRC WR Dept application form with the mandatory details.
- Upload the necessary documents and remit the exam fee.
- At last, click on submit to finish the RRC WR online registration process and take a hard copy of it.
Important Dates for RRC WR Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 17 December 2018
- Final Date to Submit RRC WR Application Forms – 16th January 2019.