AAI Recruitment 2018
Are you here to know about the Latest Employment News??? Here is the greatest news for you. The Airport Authority of India is inviting the online applications to fill various Senior Assistant Vacancies. As per AAI Advertisement Notification, interested candidates have to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. And the registration dates to apply for Airport Authority Of India Jobs starts from 15th December 2018 and Ends On 18th January 2019. Stay tuned to our webiste i.e., www.findjobforyou.com for all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
Here is the latest news for unemployed candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs. In this session, I have given the complete required eligibility criteria of AAI Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can check the below sessions for the eligibility information such as educational qualifications, age limits, selection process, online registration process, etc to apply for AAI Senior Assistant Jobs. The official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI) is www.aai.aero.
AAI Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Senior Assistant(Electronics) Posts
Number of Post – Various Posts
Airport Authority of India Notification 2018 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Post – Senior Assistant(Electronics) Posts
Total Number of Posts – Various Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – New Delhi
Job Category – Central Governments Jobs
Official Website – www.aai.aero.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Sr Assistant Jobs 2018
Job seekers who have completed their Electronics / Tete Communication / (03 years Course) from any reputed university are eligible to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also check the AAI official website which is attached below to know the educational qualification details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application/ Examination Fee
- General/OBC Category candidates – Rs.1000/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Category candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
The Airport Authority of India is looking for the talented job seekers to fill the Senior Assistant vacancies by conducting some selection rounds. Below are the selection rounds……
- Comuter Based Test
- Document Verification
Salary Given by Airport Authority of India
Selected job seekers for the post of AAI Senior Assistant will get the monthly pay bond of Rs.14,500/- to Rs. 33,500/-. Refer the given AAI official notification for more pay scale information.
Steps to Register for AAI Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Go to the AAI official blog @ www.aai.aero.
- Search for the notification pdf of AAI Recruitment 2018 and read all the available instructions to get a clear idea.
- After that, hit on the option named as “Apply Online.”
- Fill the AAI Sr Assistant Application form as per the instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents and remit the exam fee.
- Finally, cross-check the details entered in the AAI Sr Assistant application form. And take a hard copy of it for further references.
Important Dates for AAI Sr Assistant Vacancies 2018
- AAI Online Registration Process Starts From – 15th December 2018
- AAI Online Registration Process Ends On – 18th January 2019